Traducción & Definición
to indicate: indicar, mostrar, señalar
an indication: una indicación, un signo
UK: A thermometer is used to indicate temperature.
US: He gave no indication that he wanted to leave the company.
- "-In a recent survey, nearly 70% of customers indicated that they wanted their needs and desires met prior to having to ask."
- "In my mind, a birthday is no different than a funeral - both events indicate that you are moving closer to being lowered into the ground."
- "Sigourney : Well Bruno, I write what I see, and during our interview you gave me no indication that the environmental initiatives of your own company interested you in the slightest."
- "Icarus : Actually, Terrance, the term "bottom line" refers to the "net income" of the company, which indicates the earnings that remain after deducting taxes and other amounts."
- "Brian : It's a temporary downturn in economic activity, usually indicated by two consecutive quarters of a falling GDP."
- "In general, the figures show that we've had kind of a productive and profitable year, and our EBIT indicates that we've actually surpassed our projected earnings by a considerable margin."
- "For the past two weeks, there have been constant thunderstorms here, and the winds have reached speeds of 200 miles per hour, which usually indicates that there's a tornado on its way."
- "Recent criminal reports released by the National Criminal Report Releasing Agency indicate that 1 out of every 5 people are involved in a crime some time in their lifetime."
- "Our records indicate that you received the delivery on March 11th."
Aún tienes dificultades con 'Indicate' (Vocabulario inglés)? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés en línea y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!