Traducción & Definición
IT (Information Technology): Tecnología de la Información
an IT position un cargo en IT
UK: Information technology is usually abbreviated to I.T.
US: He studied information technology at university and now works in an IT department.
- "Unfortunately, a member of the IT department has discovered the "Taxman" virus on a Delavigne employee's computer."
- "I'll get one of the IT monkeys to set it up for me."
- "The IT systems have certainly improved since his arrival, and I've even recommended the Slideshow Consulting Group to my friends."
- "- Contact your friendly IT department immediately if you notice anything strange on your computer."
- "You are through to the Delavigne IT department."
- "Bob Carter IT Department"
- "I am sending you straight back to the IT department."
- "The big winners are Jean Marron, who ironically works in the IT department."
- "As I'm sure you are aware, Bob has been with you for 5 years and oversees the IT department."
- "IT assistant for the Delavigne Corporation and local French man Jean Marron was awarded the San Francisco Gold Medal Hero Award yesterday for his display of courage in saving the life of his pilot instructor."
Aún tienes dificultades con 'Information technology' (Vocabulario inglés)? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés en línea y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!