Traducción & Definición
an innovation: una innovación
UK: I love these innovative online English lessons, don't you?
US: Oh yes, they're quite an innovation in language learning.
- "Innovative financial expert adept at building enterprise value"
- "Just one month ago, IFC reportedly made a billion-dollar offer to acquire the innovative American juice store after hearing rumors of the "magical" properties of their products."
- "One thing in the industry's favour is that it has a history of innovation."
- "The Delavigne name has become synonymous with artistry and innovation in the fragrance industry."
- "Rogers, known for his radical and innovative buildings, has designed a structure which resembles a snail."
- "I would suggest that all these "innovations" are leading nowhere good."
- "The Delavigne Corporation is delighted to announce the launch of the new and improved Classic Collection publicity campaign, still starring Ivana Bümbüm. Offering a more subtle approach than the first version of the Classic Collection campaign earlier this year, the new marketing strategy is more innovative in its attention to nuance, and its bespoke approach."
- "The Delavigne brand name has become synonymous with artistry and innovation in the fragrance industry."
- ""The logo captures these attributes — luxury, prestige, excellence, exclusivity and unsurpassed innovation."
- "Horatio : Yes, I am using an innovative online course to help me learn."
Aún tienes dificultades con 'Innovation' (Vocabulario inglés)? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés en línea y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!