Traducción & Definición
an insult: una ofensa, un agravio, un insulto
to insult: ofender, agraviar, insultar
- "Definition: a written or spoken expression of one's regret, remorse, or sorrow for having insulted, failed, injured, or wronged another."
- "I was very rude and insulting to you, and in particular, I am sorry for calling you a C*%!"
- "Hannah : I have never been so insulted in my entire life."
- "And don't insult the differently-sized."
- "A rare Siberian tiger named "Shoshana" escaped from her pen at the San Francisco zoo yesterday night and attacked a crowd of seven teenagers who had been insulting her, seriously injuring all seven of them. An eighth person, a six year old boy named Timothy Aldridge, was licked by the tiger, and later said the tiger's tongue felt "like sandpaper" and that her breath smelled like "muffins"."
- "If someone insults you, don't take it personally."
- "Are you trying to insult me?"
- "You seem to have insulted a number of the staff, and one of Philip's clients left the canteen crying!"
Aún tienes dificultades con 'Insult' (Vocabulario inglés)? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés online y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!