Traducción & Definición
an insult: una ofensa, un agravio, un insulto
to insult: ofender, agraviar, insultar
- "A rare Siberian tiger named "Shoshana" escaped from her pen at the San Francisco zoo yesterday night and attacked a crowd of seven teenagers who had been insulting her, seriously injuring all seven of them. An eighth person, a six year old boy named Timothy Aldridge, was licked by the tiger, and later said the tiger's tongue felt "like sandpaper" and that her breath smelled like "muffins"."
- "I don't believe Luna would ever insult anyone."
- "You seem to have insulted a number of the staff, and one of Philip's clients left the canteen crying!"
- "I was very rude and insulting to you, and in particular, I am sorry for calling you a C*%!"
- "And don't insult the differently-sized."
- "Hannah : I have never been so insulted in my entire life."
- "If someone insults you, don't take it personally."
- "Are you trying to insult me?"
- "Their young German star, Hans Kuper, was suspended by the club for insulting the kangaroo mascot of a rival team. Kuper was angry because the kangaroo apparently mocked him."
- "Definition: a written or spoken expression of one's regret, remorse, or sorrow for having insulted, failed, injured, or wronged another."
Aún tienes dificultades con 'Insult' (Vocabulario inglés)? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés en línea y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!