Traducción & Definición
- "an intense bar fight ensues... and then the saloon doors open"
- "I've also developed a deep understanding of the full range of human reactions: fear, apprehension, concern, as well as intense anger."
- "After two intense months of interviews, innumerable resumés, and extensive background research, I'm confident that I've finally found the perfect hire for our new Customer Service department."
- "Bruno had better luck with independent shops, which were fascinated by Oléré's intense and original blends."
- "I suggest we end this very intense session with a big hug."
- "He complained of "intense pancake syndrome", "lazy eyebrows" and a "chocolate mistake"."
- "Anyway, I am standing next to none other than entrepreneur Bruno Delavigne, who has just emerged from intense marathon negotiation sessions with the International Fruit Concern, Incorporated."
- "He is a magnetic, popular figure, known as much for his business acumen as he is for his charity work and intense affection for dogs."
- "Bruno had better luck with independent shops, which were fascinated by Oléré's intense and original mixtures."
- "Bruno : It's about the American flag, how it was still waving even during an intense battle with bombs all around."
Aún tienes dificultades con 'Intense' (Vocabulario inglés)? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés en línea y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!