Traducción & Definición
an interest: un interés (financiero o no)
to be interested in (ping-pong): estar interesado en (el ping-pong)
UK: I see you're wearing a Che Guevara T-shirt - are you interested in politics?
US: Not really. Fashion is my main interest.
- "A president can't use his power to further his own interests, or the interests of his family or friends or even the man he's madly in love with."
- "Obviously your resumé piqued my interest."
- "The press will soon lose interest in this story."
- "You think you're going to go far in life with those interests?"
- "Hannah looks after Delavigne's interests in retail outlets and points of sale."
- "Fat Face Sal : And last but not least, representing our interests in Marseilles, Giovanni, a."
- "Social Psychology INTERESTS"
- "Excellent people skills (good with animals, too!) INTERESTS"
- "I would like to formally express my interest in this position, for which I feel I am well qualified."
- "I read your CV with interest, but I'm afraid to say we have no suitable vacancies at present."
Aún tienes dificultades con 'Interest' (Vocabulario inglés)? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés en línea y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!