Traducción & Definición
an interest: un interés (financiero o no)
to be interested in (ping-pong): estar interesado en (el ping-pong)
UK: I see you're wearing a Che Guevara T-shirt - are you interested in politics?
US: Not really. Fashion is my main interest.
- "I would like to formally express my interest in this position, for which I feel I am well qualified."
- "Hannah looks after Delavigne's interests in retail outlets and points of sale."
- "Social Psychology INTERESTS"
- "The press will soon lose interest in this story."
- "I read your CV with interest, but I'm afraid to say we have no suitable vacancies at present."
- "A president can't use his power to further his own interests, or the interests of his family or friends or even the man he's madly in love with."
- "Excellent people skills (good with animals, too!) INTERESTS"
- "Obviously your resumé piqued my interest."
- "You think you're going to go far in life with those interests?"
- "Fat Face Sal : And last but not least, representing our interests in Marseilles, Giovanni, a."
Aún tienes dificultades con 'Interest' (Vocabulario inglés)? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés en línea y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!