Vocabulario inglés y traducciones (Todos Vocabulario inglés)
¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés en línea.
Traducción & Definición
- "Adults with criminal records or mental health issues can purchase them as usual."
- "As chief financial officer, I'd like to avoid issuing any profit warnings."
- "Our HR Department has just recently issued a hiring freeze, meaning that I won't be hiring a Personal Assistant at all."
- "Here is my assessment of your issues following our brief encounter."
- "Ahead of the vote on June 1st, 2020, the two remaining candidates, Brits Edward Moon and Brian Jones, will clash on the big issues: cheese, the environment and the Eurovision song contest."
- "I know I've learnt that you people have a lot of unresolved issues."
- "Susie : We need to issue a publicity statement that denounces Ivana's behavior, but also shows we are helping her through this difficult time."
- "Granted, personal issues should not interfere with job performance, however it is my firm belief that, given time, Doris will regain her previous productivity."
- "New president of Europe Brian Alistair Jones, the winner in a hotly contested election that divided citizens over issues such as a national cheese, sits in his office with a reflective look on his face."
- "I will of course talk to Doris, but I'm pretty sure that her recent poor performance is a result of personal issues."
Aún tienes dificultades con 'Issue' (Vocabulario inglés)? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés en línea y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!
¿Tienes un truco para recordar la palabra 'Issue'? ¡Comparte con nosotros!