Traducción & Definición
an Italian: un italiano
(an) Italian (pizza): (una pizza) italiana
- "Boston is also known for its large population of Irish and Italian immigrants!"
- "What began as the dream of two ambitious Italian youths in Tuscany ended suddenly and brutally in a Milan boardroom last week when it was announced that fashion house Dulce and Carpaccio had been taken over by Sylvio Mazerati."
- "It's been a year since the Italians won the World Cup in Germany, and lately there has been some exciting football being played in Argentina."
- "Time will tell whether this will be the result of an increase in sales or of making redundancies, however few people in the industry believe that D&C's tradition of using authentic Italian tailoring, leathers and fabrics will continue under Mazerati's leadership."
- "Benjamin told me you met each other once at some kind of cross country ski event in the Italian Alps."
- "Business insiders raised their eyebrows last week when it was reported that Wang Industries had acquired Dulce and Carpaccio, the Italian fashion house known for its ultra chic clothing and exquisite runway models."
- "The takeover was an unexpected blow to the family-run business that could mark the end of a century of locally-tailored Italian couture."
- "I'm giving a tour of the city to some Italian twins."
- "At least that was the case until last week, when one of the most controversial takeovers in Italian history took place."
- "Jean : I love Italian immigrants!"
Aún tienes dificultades con 'Italian' (Vocabulario inglés)? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés online y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!