Traducción & Definición
funny: divertido, entretenido; curioso
It's funny how people can change. Es curioso como la gente puede cambiar.
- "You have worn funny hats, taken 17 shots of vodka for breakfast, and purchased 73 Russian dolls."
- "Behind us is man with funny hat, and over there large river... which is also church, da?"
- "You don't think my jokes are funny?"
- "They speak so funny here."
- "Susie : It's funny, earlier in the helicopter, I thought... for a second, I thought you said... oh, never mind, it's so ridiculous."
- "But it was pretty funny, no?"
- "I want to see your closet, I want to try on your dresses, I want to meet the guards with the funny hats, but most of all, I want to see... the crown jewels!"
- "Blonde hair, funny nose!"
- "Do you know what happened to the last person who didn't think my jokes were funny?"
- "That's a funny name!"
Aún tienes dificultades con 'It's funny' (Vocabulario inglés)? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés en línea y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!