Traducción & Definición
a job: un trabajo, un empleo, una tarea
- "Robots are still thriving at the Delavigne Corp, doing our jobs better than us."
- "My job is to keep you all alive during this mission."
- "It's my job."
- "I'm sure you'll find the job as gratifying as I found picking up your soiled tissues and discarded chocolate wrappers for the past decade as your special assistant."
- "Bruno : Listen, Brian, I'm sorry but we both agreed, if I let you become president of Europe AND keep your job at Delavigne, you would need to be willing to make some sacrifices."
- "Apparently, my job is so boring even a robot refuses to do it."
- "Is there much security in this job?"
- "-I need the job."
- "Doctor : It's my job, Mr. Delavigne."
- "You should work harder, you're never at work on time and I often see you doing stuff that isn't related to your job."
Aún tienes dificultades con 'Job' (Vocabulario inglés)? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés en línea y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!