Traducción & Definición
L.A.: Los Angeles
- "I love LA!"
- "You've made the front page of the Los Angeles Tribune, San Francisco Gazette and New York Journal, and that's just the print media!"
- "Lot of beautiful women here in Los Angeles... but not very many sheep!"
- "This is obviously a great honor, and a few of us will be flying to Los Angeles next week for the award ceremony."
- "Los Angeles is crazy, man."
- "Bob in Los Angeles writes: Susie: How do you balance work and family?"
- "Ideally this would take place in L.A. or Las Vegas, but I'd settle for something a little closer to home if the budget won't budge."
- "Brian : She was on the first flight from L.A. She should be here any minute."
- "I'm happy to report that our "sales road trip" to Los Angeles was a crashing success, in the sense that we successfully crashed the company car."
- "Another thing I've noticed about L.A. is that you have black people here."
Aún tienes dificultades con 'L.a.' (Vocabulario inglés)? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés en línea y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!