Traducción & Definición
a laboratory, a "lab": un laboratorio
UK: Eight monkeys have escaped from a medical laboratory.
US: Dexter loves making things in his laboratory.
- "To the "super duper mystery solving laboratory"!"
- "Icarus : Welcome to the "super duper mystery solving laboratory" everyone, which incidentally doubles as my office."
- "Horatio : Yes, my monkeys, they saw him. They told me he came into my laboratory and stole my secret perfumes."
- "During the inspection of your laboratory, I observed the following"
- "Philip : Well, here we are, troops: Horatio's laboratory."
- "Icarus : Welcome to the "super duper mystery solving laboratory", everyone, which incidentally doubles as my office."
- "Your task is to clean the laboratory, and by extension, any monkeys therein."
- "Please go to Horatio's laboratory at 6pm this evening, where you will be joined by fellow "volunteers", Hannah Benedict (Head of Retail) and Edward Moon (British intern)."
- "Horatio : Edward... Edward... Come to my laboratory later, we'll play with my snake."
Aún tienes dificultades con 'Laboratory' (Vocabulario inglés)? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés en línea y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!