Traducción & Definición
a lack (of): una falta (de)
to lack: faltar, no tener
The story is not finished. It lacks an ending. La historia no ha terminado. Le falta un final.
for lack of a falta de
- "What you lack is a cool head, and a little patience."
- "Brian : No, it was fine sir, it's just that it lacks a bit of pizzaz, oomph, flavour, zippidy doo dah zippidy day."
- "I also hope that the auditor won't inspect our records (or lack of them)."
- "I've slipped a little box of chocolates under your door to apologise for the lack of wine."
- "The lack of content in your message is one thing - I spend half my day reading emails which say nothing."
- ""Sleep is essential... at least 8 hours for most adults... lack of sleep leads to bad health... high blood pressure... heart disease... poor performance at work"... Ey up, that sounds serious!"
- "Lack of sleep leads to irritability, poor behavior and trouble with relationships, especially among children and teens."
- "A lack of leisure facilities has been suggested as being one of the main causes."
- "People who chronically lack sleep are also more likely to become depressed."
Aún tienes dificultades con 'Lack' (Vocabulario inglés)? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés en línea y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!