Traducción & Definición
a lack (of): una falta (de)
to lack: faltar, no tener
The story is not finished. It lacks an ending. La historia no ha terminado. Le falta un final.
for lack of a falta de
- "Lack of sleep leads to irritability, poor behavior and trouble with relationships, especially among children and teens."
- "Brian : No, it was fine sir, it's just that it lacks a bit of pizzaz, oomph, flavour, zippidy doo dah zippidy day."
- "A lack of leisure facilities has been suggested as being one of the main causes."
- "What you lack is a cool head, and a little patience."
- "I also hope that the auditor won't inspect our records (or lack of them)."
- "The lack of content in your message is one thing - I spend half my day reading e-mails which say nothing."
- ""Sleep is essential... at least 8 hours for most adults... lack of sleep leads to bad health... high blood pressure... heart disease... poor performance at work"... Ey up, that sounds serious!"
- "People who chronically lack sleep are also more likely to become depressed."
- "I've slipped a little box of chocolates under your door to apologise for the lack of wine."
Aún tienes dificultades con 'Lack' (Vocabulario inglés)? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés en línea y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!