Traducción & Definición
a lady: una dama, una señora, una señorita
(Listen to me,) lady! : (¡Escúcheme,) señora!
The ladies (love me!) : ¡Las chicas (me adoran)!
- "Moira : And talking of pretty ladies, who's this little princess next to you?"
- "I don't often get such a pretty lady to come here on her own accord... and for free!"
- "Samantha : Here I am ladies."
- "French lady : No, no!"
- "I've made a decision, however, and rather than follow in my grandfather's footsteps, and live his dream, I've decided to pursue my own dream. Ladies and gentleman, I've decided to become..."
- "-Well-brought-up young ladies takes naps ( sic ) at parties."
- "Warbuckle : I think I do... You want me to find... a "lady" for the evening?"
- "To make a long story slightly longer, I have 5 more intensive sessions with this lady."
- "Brian : Well, when the ladies discovered we were escaping, Horatio and I ran as fast as we could."
- "So, what do you have to say for yourself young lady, hmm?"
Aún tienes dificultades con 'Lady' (Vocabulario inglés)? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés en línea y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!