Traducción & Definición
a lake: un lago
- "I like to send people a stream - or should I say glacier - of passive-aggressive emails until the person becomes numb and confused and eventually falls into a frozen lake."
- "Philip : I went camping with my friend Joe in Lake Tahoe, which is about 200 miles north of San Francisco."
- "I'm glad to welcome you all here to the Luxor Lakes Resort and Casino, and I'm happy to see such a great turnout for this event."
- "And I'm sure I don't need to tell you what a masterpiece Swan Lake is!"
- "We will be staying in rustic-style log cabins at the Luxor Lakes Resort and Casino."
- "The park is teeming with wildlife and natural features, from the Old Faithful Geyser to the mountains, lakes, rivers, canyons and forests."
- "Enjoy your time strolling our sunny 75-acre estate or swimming in our giant lake, stocked daily with fresh carp."
- "There is no fire to the lake."
- "I tried calling earlier, but your secretary informed me that you were dynamite fishing at the lake on your ranch."
- "I've got two tickets to see Swan Lake performed by the San Francisco Ballet at the War Memorial Opera House this Saturday evening."
¿Aún tienes dificultades con 'Lake' (Vocabulario inglés)? ¡Prueba nuestro curso de inglés en línea y recibe una evaluación de nivel completamente gratis!