Traducción & Definición
a land: una tierra, un terreno, un país
to land (a plane): aterrizar (un avión)
- "learn about the culture in this peaceful land
and better pick up women if the"
- "A fellow student said "Zack was careful not to throw the candy directly at people, but a caramel square did land quite near my foot"."
- "All my dolphin friends are moving to land."
- "I'm just a cut-price person in a low-budget land."
- "Icarus : Using high pitch frequencies emitted by the global positioning device in Bruno's helicopter, and then cross referencing them both with the amount of fuel in the helicopter as well as all known latitude and longitudes in both the eastern and western hemispheres, I was able to project Bruno and Susie's trajectory and landing location within one kilometer!"
- "As mayor of the Munchkin city, in the county of the land of Oz, I welcome you most regally..."
- "It's the story of a young girl, growing up in a land, well, a land down under."
- "It looks like some sort of land surrounded on all sides by water."
- "A land of awesome dudes"
Aún tienes dificultades con 'Land' (Vocabulario inglés)? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés en línea y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!