Traducción & Definición
to last (for a long time): durar, perdurar, continuar (mucho tiempo)
Susie has been in many relationships that didn't last. Susie tuvo muchas relaciones amorosas que no duraron.
last (month): (el mes) pasado
last: finalmente, para concluir
- "These last few months have been very difficult for me."
- "Bruno : Horatio, show me all of Delavigne's major perfumes from the last 10 years."
- "Vicar : Ladies and gentlemen, we are gathered here today to celebrate the holy matrimony of two young lovers, eager to forge a union in the eyes of God, which is to last forever and ever."
- "One last point!"
- "I am using my last silk scarf to write you this note, please forgive the ink-stained fabric."
- "For the last 2 days we have had to immobilise him. He has been trying to lick his own bottom, he keeps dancing to the music in his head, and worst of all, he sometimes tries to polish an imaginary teapot."
- "Last words: " SAY MISTER, THAT'S A NICE SET OF TEETH YOU'VE... ""
- "For the last century, Delavigne has been among the industry leaders in cosmetics and perfumes."
- "The company, at the center of hundreds of scandals in the last 10 years, ranging from illegal bear hunts to monkey abuse to laboratory explosions, just can't seem to get their act together."
- "I received your last pigeon."
Aún tienes dificultades con 'Last' (Vocabulario inglés)? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés en línea y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!