Traducción & Definición
last night: anoche
- "I really didn't get much sleep last night."
- "By the way, how was dinner last night?"
- "Up until last night, I thought I had seen it all."
- "I would also like to inform you that someone in your group visited me in private last night and requested to stay at our monastery."
- "Well, it was good, actually I ate with Susie and Philip last night, we went to-"
- "On the Internet, the clip of you at the award show has been viewed over a million times, and hits on the Delavigne website have quadrupled since last night..."
- "Susie : Horatio, your stunt last night has brought us a ton of media attention."
- "Young Philip : Hey Quincy, I was with your mom last night and she was less difficult to manipulate than I expected!"
- "I just got in last night and I'll be in town until Tuesday."
- "Did you see Florence on TV last night?"
Aún tienes dificultades con 'Last night' (Vocabulario inglés)? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés en línea y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!