Traducción & Definición
lately: Últimamente, recientemente
Have you seen any good movies lately? ¿Has visto alguna buena película últimamente?
- "There seem to be a lot of light bulbs which need replacing lately, especially in the girls' offices."
- "It's been a year since the Italians won the World Cup in Germany, and lately there has been some exciting football being played in Argentina."
- "I really apologize for the delay, but I've been working non-stop lately on reconfiguring the network, and I didn't have a chance to search for the keyboard until this afternoon."
- "I've had a lot of things on my mind lately."
- "Sigourney : Welcome everyone to my podcast "Weevil's people", my weekly spotlight on people who have been in the news lately."
- "You're awfully indecisive lately."
- "Seriously, seriously, has anyone been to the airport lately?"
- "Warbuckle : Well, as you know, Pedro, I've had my share of legal difficulties lately, and these vultures want to destroy my reputation."
Aún tienes dificultades con 'Lately' (Vocabulario inglés)? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés en línea y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!