Traducción & Definición
lately: Últimamente, recientemente
Have you seen any good movies lately? ¿Has visto alguna buena película últimamente?
- "To say thank you for all your hard work lately, and to celebrate our moderately successful first quarter sales, I'm pleased to announce that the senior staff of the Delavigne Corporation will be taking a team-building trip this weekend!"
- "I really apologize for the delay, but I've been working non-stop lately on reconfiguring the network, and I didn't have a chance to search for the keyboard until this afternoon."
- "Warbuckle : Well, as you know, Pedro, I've had my share of legal difficulties lately, and these vultures want to destroy my reputation."
- "Seriously, seriously, has anyone been to the airport lately?"
- "It's been a year since the Italians won the World Cup in Germany, and lately there has been some exciting football being played in Argentina."
- "I've had a lot of things on my mind lately."
- "Sigourney : Welcome everyone to my podcast "Weevil's people", my weekly spotlight on people who have been in the news lately."
- "You're awfully indecisive lately."
- "There seem to be a lot of light bulbs which need replacing lately, especially in the girls' offices."
Aún tienes dificultades con 'Lately' (Vocabulario inglés)? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés en línea y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!