Traducción & Definición
the law: la ley
UK: The law should be respected at all times.
US: But some laws are just ridiculous.
- "In accordance with Intergalactic tax law 3.5, your planet will be destroyed."
- "Voting is mandatory down under, and the law is applied rigorously."
- "I was never very good at my law classes at college."
- "I know there are possibly some laws that grant amnesty to certain illegal immigrants."
- "Warbuckle : Come on now Pedro, it's a good idea, but the laws in Texas forbid me from marrying another man, and besides, you're not really my type."
- "I think that the immigration laws in America are too strict!"
- "The candle lady says there are new office laws, and that I have to wear your stupid American trouser-pants."
- "The people of Cheeterland are eagerly awaiting King Cheeter's new laws."
Aún tienes dificultades con 'Law' (Vocabulario inglés)? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés en línea y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!