Traducción & Definición
a leader: un líder, un director, un guía, un conductor, un jefe
to lead: dirigir, conducir, guiar, encabezar
- "What is less well-known, however, is that this San Francisco-based company has also become a leader on the environmental front."
- "The Delavigne Corporation, a worldwide leader in cosmetics, seeks an experienced, qualified professional to manage the new customer service department in San Francisco."
- "There are 5 main steps to becoming a better leader."
- "For the last century, Delavigne has been among the industry leaders in cosmetics and perfumes."
- "Robot : Welcome to Royal Rehab, your simple solution to becoming a better leader."
- "Announcer : One hundred and ten years ago today, our spectacular leader, General Horatio Oléré, was born."
- "Announcer : Today, our charismatic and handsome leader is relaxing in front of a fire with his favourite monkey, Giuseppe."
- "It's an honor to meet you, the leaders of Europe, for the first time."
- "The European leaders and I were trying to decide if we should invade Andorra."
- "In an unlikely turn of events, an American tourist has peacefully overthrown the Peacenikland government and crowned himself "King and all-round awesome leader" of the country."
Aún tienes dificultades con 'Leader' (Vocabulario inglés)? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés en línea y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!