Traducción & Definición
to learn: aprender
Este verbo es irregular:
I learn / I learned or learnt / I have learned or learnt
learning: enseñanza, aprendizaje, conocimiento
UK: I've finally learnt how to tie my shoelaces!
US: When will you learn to toast bread?
- "Please learn the "Wiggelty Woggelty Wob" pledge of allegiance (attached as a PDF)."
- "I've just learned that the Delavigne Christmas e-card has been intercepted by the FBI, they've censored everything!"
- "My divorce is finally final, and my monkey has learned to copy my signature."
- "Edward : I'm sorry sir, we don't know... We haven't chosen yet... Right now it's between Kazakhstan and... England... We think it's time the Queen learnt her lesson."
- "I hope that you have learned many things and meditated in many uncomfortable postures."
- "Did you say I have a lot to learn?"
- "THX-1134 : It means that you need to learn a new language, Mr Warbuckle."
- "And I'd just like to say that the complex theoretical algorithms that I learned in your calculus and trigonometry classes will help me every day in the real world, I'm sure of it."
- "learn about the culture in this peaceful land
and better pick up women if the"
Aún tienes dificultades con 'Learn' (Vocabulario inglés)? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés en línea y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!