Traducción & Definición
in less than (2 weeks): en menos de (2 semanas)
(I have) less than (two dollars on me): (Llevo) menos de (dos dólares encima)
- "Hogwash : I couldn't possibly finish the book in less than six months."
- "We're set to release a new line in less than a month."
- "Those that do survive do so on under a dollar a day, which is less than I make in a second."
- "I was able to bandage the wound myself in less than five minutes, and this is the reason for my lateness, and again I apologize."
- "If I don't have a new order in less than 3 weeks, it could start a revolution!"
- "I've done a quick calculation of the replacement parts necessary, and the cost would be significantly less than the purchase of a new bicycle, especially since I know of a place where I can get parts second-hand."
- "After he displaced all of its contents, he was able to locate the required oil in less than a minute."
- "This happened three times (yes, three!) in less than thirty seconds."
- "Brian : Well I paid $500 each for them. I can't sell for less than $300 each."
- "Philip : I doubt it, Edward, unless you know how to transport 30,000 units of perfume from Southampton, England, to Brazil in less than three weeks?"
Aún tienes dificultades con 'Less than' (Vocabulario inglés)? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés en línea y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!