Traducción & Definición
I want to let you know (that...): Quiero hacerte saber, que sepas (que...)
I just wanted to let you know that my sister will be visiting for a few days. Solo quiero que sepas que mi hermana vendrá a visitarme durante algunos días.
I'll let you know: Te mantendré informado
- "I will let you know how things turn out!"
- "This e-mail is just to let you know that I'll be conducting telephone interviews with the candidates for the "Xavier Delavigne Friends of France" internship program tomorrow morning (the program that sponsors a French student to work at Delavigne for the summer)."
- "Secondly, I have met with all of our major clients to let them know about Bruno's leave of absence."
- "I just wanted to follow up on our conversation yesterday, and let you know that I'll be available for a telephone interview on Tuesday of next week."
- "I will read the sentence first, to let you know how it SHOULD be pronounced: Is that horse reading a book or ironing some clothes, mmkay?"
- "We'll let you know."
- "Captain Donny Dare : I'm just going to call the control tower and let them know that we're coming in to land."
- "I've also faxed the immigration office at the airport, letting them know what's happening."
- "Please let us know if we can make your transition easier."
Aún tienes dificultades con 'Let you know' (Vocabulario inglés)? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés en línea y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!