Traducción & Definición
list price, MSRP (Manufacturer's suggested retail price), sticker price: precio de venta recomendado
List price: $79.99"
- "It took some convincing, but I have Gidyeon's word that his pricing policy will respect our suggested list prices from now on."
- "Bruno : Your Website advertises Delavigne perfumes at 20% percent below the list price, correct?"
List price: $99.99"
- "Bruno : No, I'll give you a good price: at or above our suggested list prices."
List price: $69.99"
- "If you undercut our suggested prices, then you price out all of our resellers who are charging more."
- "How do you expect me to stay competitive when Krazy Gidyeon is giving up 20% off the list price?"
- "Are you the one responsible for selling my perfumes far below their list prices?"
- "I just wanted to reassure you that Krazy Gidyeon (CEO of Krazy Gidyeon's Perfume Warehouse.com), in his infinite wisdom, has removed the page on his Website selling Delavigne perfumes below MSRP."
Aún tienes dificultades con 'List price' (Vocabulario inglés)? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés en línea y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!