Traducción & Definición
mainly: principalmente, sobre todo
I watch foreign films mainly. Veo sobre todo películas extranjeras.
- "Day 13 : Horatio has constructed a small tent near the ovens, comprised mainly of asparagus and T-Bone steaks."
- "The slower growth this quarter is mainly due to new hirings."
- "We are hoping this initiative will save time and avoid hurt feelings (mainly my own)."
- "It's a fine city to do business in, and besides, I was told that Melbourne was mainly a cultural center."
- "Mick : There are a few, but it's mainly sharks out there, mate."
- "Penelope : ...but mainly about books."
- "The rain in Spain stays mainly in the plain"
- "The record turnover is mainly due to an aggressive discount policy implemented by Delavigne's Head of Sales, Philip Cheeter."
- "Wang Industries is the Shanghai-based parent company for a number of successful Chinese operations, mainly industrial companies, though Wang is diversifying his holdings rapidly."
Aún tienes dificultades con 'Mainly' (Vocabulario inglés)? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés en línea y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!