Traducción & Definición
a man: un hombre
Man and wife Marido y mujer
a woman: una mujer
- "Bruno : We've had equal rights for black people, Spanish-Americans, women, the disabled, gays, even disabled gays."
- "Brian : Women!"
- "Gidyeon, this is Dr. Loblaw, say hello to the nice man."
- "There comes a time in every man's life when he has to defend himself in a fight to the death."
- "Though I won't divulge the destination yet, I can tell you that we will find ourselves confronted with man's ancient enemy: Nature."
- "A big fat man!"
- "Philip's success with women was legendary in the office."
- "Now, ideally you would retrieve the hair of an American black bear, but, as I am a generous and kind man, I will also accept grizzly bear hair."
- "Here in this San Francisco-based perfume company, man and beast are working in perfect harmony to create a veritable garden of Eden."
- "We found a man who fits this description."
Aún tienes dificultades con 'Man' (Vocabulario inglés)? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés en línea y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!