Traducción & Definición
Your attendance at the meeting is mandatory. Su presencia en la reunión es obligatoria.
UK: Smart clothes are mandatory for all members of staff.
US: It's mandatory that all students learn a foreign language.
- "Anyway, feel free to use the gym at your leisure, though keep in mind that the workouts are mandatory."
- "Just to be clear: Mandatory, unpaid holiday."
- "The trip is funded 100% by the company, including the mandatory bear insurance."
- "She will be visiting our offices on Friday, September 24 to conduct a Technology Sensitivity Seminar, which will be mandatory for all staff members."
- "Attendance is mandatory!"
- "Nothing is mandatory, however she will be holding group therapy sessions once a month."
- "Bruno has decided not to take any disciplinary action for this massive error in judgment, however he has decided that you should undergo a mandatory session with me in HR for some pointers."
- "In fact, I think this movie should really be considered an educational film. Maybe it should be made mandatory for young children."
- "I repeat, attendance is mandatory!"
- "Voting is mandatory down under, and the law is applied rigorously."
Aún tienes dificultades con 'Mandatory' (Vocabulario inglés)? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés en línea y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!