Traducción & Definición
a mark: una marca, una mancha, una nota
(a map) marked (with an "X"): (un mapa) marcado (con una "X")
high marks buenas notas/calificaciones (en la escuela)
to mark: marcar, anotar, calificar
- "Mark : Hey there, John!"
- "Bruno had been poisoned and his body mutilated in many ways - cigarette burns, bullet wounds, stab wounds, teeth marks, etc."
- "He has all the marks of the Brexit: His pale skin!"
- "Susie: Other messages like marriage proposals, wire transfers from Nigerian princes, and absolutely all mails from Philip Cheeter, I mark as SPAM or delete immediately."
- "Mark : Do you like the class?"
- "Jean : No, Mark."
- "Items marked "VV" are vegan, and those marked "V" are suitable for vegetarians."
- "Your performance on memory tests has impressed me from afar, and truly, when you checked the box marked "No need to review", it was then that I realized I could no longer keep my deep admiration for you a secret."
- "And yes, even though several questions were marked "Not Done", I know that you would have answered those questions if you could have!"
- "Mark : How did you get that opportunity?"
Aún tienes dificultades con 'Mark' (Vocabulario inglés)? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés en línea y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!