Traducción & Definición
a medal: una medalla
Who won the gold medal? -Andrew, again. -¿Quién ganó la medalla de oro? -Otra vez Andrew.
- "Do you see these medals?"
- "Brian Jones (UK) won a silver medal in Flirting with the opposite sex ."
- "Lotsa Medals : Well, Brent, I'm not sure those are everyone's concerns, but after one week of competition, Germany leads the medal count with 9 medals: 3 gold, 4 silver and 2 bronze, closely followed by the US and France with 8 and 7 total medals respectively."
- "I mpossible Olympics - Today's medal results"
- "IT assistant for the Delavigne Corporation and local French man Jean Marron was awarded the San Francisco Gold Medal Hero Award yesterday for his display of courage in saving the life of his pilot instructor."
- "Philip Cheeter (USA) took the bronze medal in the Restraining oneself from flirting with the opposite sex event."
- "How many medals has the U."
Aún tienes dificultades con 'Medal' (Vocabulario inglés)? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés online y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!