Traducción & Definición
I prefer breast milk to goat's milk. Prefiero la leche materna a la leche de cabra.
- "Carlos : No more milk?"
- "I would really like to see more varieties of coffee in the coffee machine in the break room. "Milk and sugar", "black with sugar", "extra sugar" and "cream and sugar" don't offer much diversity."
- "You've only been alive for a matter of months, but I've already had reports of public indecency, aggressive lullaby singing, diaper throwing, tummy aches, temper tantrums, loud crying and some very serious accusations of milk abuse."
- "We ain't got no more milk."
- "Baby going to cry if he doesn't have his milk."
- "I prefer milk."
- "Inga : Well maybe a glass of water, and some milk for you."
- "Carlos : One milk."
- "Milk Bar and Casino, 33 Penny Lane, London, England."
- "A bottle of milk, is it?"
Aún tienes dificultades con 'Milk' (Vocabulario inglés)? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés en línea y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!