Traducción & Definición
minor: menor, junior
a minor: un menor
Atención: no confundir con miner un minero (que trabaja en las minas).
- "From giant purple egg was born mother country of Kalackistan, then other minor countries like USA, and Belarus and Zimbabwe."
- "Simon Pinklespit, a minor investor, got the others very excited - he spoke for nearly an hour about on-site efficiency reviews."
- "With just a few minor tweaks and several hundred billable hours, we are fairly certain that the Delavigne Corporation can restore its reputation at least for a few months - that's the Slick Brand Solutions guarantee*."
- "Stores will stop selling assault rifles and handguns to minors."
- "You dealt with minor setbacks like Luna DeLune's absurd claim that her LunaBot "had bad energy" (we checked the voltage, she was fine)."
- "Edward : I'm not a minor, I'm 18 years old!"
- "Serving alcohol to minors is illegal."
- "Minor victory: I've persuaded Horatio to wear rubber gloves after using the toilet."
- "Icarus got very sunburnt and spent the evening in the hospital with minor facial burns, but overall, the picnic was a success, no thanks to the rest of you!"
- "Luckily, my colleague Kevin Connors was able to liberate me (I suffered only minor injuries) by 4:15, and here I am finally writing you back!"
Aún tienes dificultades con 'Minor' (Vocabulario inglés)? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés en línea y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!