Traducción & Definición
minor: menor, junior
a minor: un menor
Atención: no confundir con miner un minero (que trabaja en las minas).
- "Icarus got very sunburnt and spent the evening in the hospital with minor facial burns, but overall, the picnic was a success, no thanks to the rest of you!"
- "Serving alcohol to minors is illegal."
- "With just a few minor tweaks and several hundred billable hours, we are fairly certain that the Delavigne Corporation can restore its reputation at least for a few months - that's the Slick Brand Solutions guarantee*."
- "Edward : I'm not a minor, I'm 18 years old!"
- "You dealt with minor setbacks like Luna DeLune's absurd claim that her LunaBot "had bad energy" (we checked the voltage, she was fine)."
- "Icarus also got very sunburnt and spent the evening in the hospital with minor facial burns."
- "Stores will stop selling assault rifles and handguns to minors."
- "From giant purple egg was born mother country of Kalackistan, then other minor countries like USA, and Belarus and Zimbabwe."
- "Simon Pinklespit, a minor investor, got the others very excited - he spoke for nearly an hour about on-site efficiency reviews."
- "Minor victory: I've persuaded Horatio to wear rubber gloves after using the toilet."
Aún tienes dificultades con 'Minor' (Vocabulario inglés)? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés en línea y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!