Traducción & Definición
UK: It's a large multinational with operations in several countries.
US: The multinational research project is led by a team of Chinese and American monkeys.
- "the president of a multi-national perfume company should not be refereeing an illegal kung fu-style boxing match."
- "Eventually, Bruno transformed Xavier's humble perfume shop in Montmartre into a world-renowned, multi-national cosmetics company."
- "I can't smell, my grandfather died in a perfume explosion, and then I was a little busy creating this multinational perfume company that pays your salaries, okay?"
- "Eventually, Bruno transformed Xavier's humble perfume shop in Montmartre into a world-renowned, multinational cosmetics company."
- "the president of a multinational perfume company should not be promoting a human cockfight in a business environment."
- "This sort of initiative has had remarkable success at such multinationals as Moogle."
¿Aún tienes dificultades con 'Multinational' (Vocabulario inglés)? ¡Prueba nuestro curso de inglés en línea y recibe una evaluación de nivel completamente gratis!