Traducción & Definición
(I like) music: (Me gusta) la música
- "Stop the music!"
- "BrianBot : What is music?"
- "Music. Edward : Golly, I hope it's an orgy."
- "You're ready to move on to the next level. Music."
- "For the last 2 days we have had to immobilise him. He has been trying to lick his own bottom, he keeps dancing to the music in his head, and worst of all, he sometimes tries to polish an imaginary teapot."
- "Edward : You've never heard music?"
- "Dramatic music"
- "Music Edward : Did I win?"
- "I have finished my tour of the company and it is worse than I thought: not only has Delavigne become a faceless, money-grabbing corporation, but it has also lost its "music"!"
- "Edward : Through music, of course!"
Aún tienes dificultades con 'Music' (Vocabulario inglés)? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés en línea y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!