Traducción & Definición
- "Most reports say that the economy is slowing down, and that this will have a negative effect on consumer spending."
- "Space Base Alpha : Negative."
- "American labor unions also suffer from a negative image of corruption dating back to the 1930s."
- "It says that stress doesn't have to be a negative thing: that it can actually do you some good!"
- "Ms. Benedict, most reports say that the economy is slowing down, and that this will have a negative effect on consumer spending."
- "It had a marvelous kind of negative capability."
- "It is a truth universally acknowledged, that a single man in possession of a high-stress job, must be suffering negative health consequences."
- "Susie : Now, as I mentioned in my email, we've received a lot of negative feedback about our latest campaign: for the Delavigne Classic Collection."
- "Could you please tell Rupert to stop being so negative?"
- "I don't want to have any negative impact on the party, so please, pretend like I'm not here and "party hard"."
Aún tienes dificultades con 'Negative' (Vocabulario inglés)? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés en línea y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!