Traducción & Definición
to negotiate: negociar
a negotiation: una negociación
a negotiator: un negociador
- "Although the media has been banned from the meetings, sources have reported yelling, dogs barking, and numerous bottles breaking during the negotiations."
- "Leonard : In Europe, if workers want to make themselves heard, they lock the bosses in their offices, then they negotiate."
- "Edward : Steffi, shall we begin the negotiations?"
- "In preparation for our negotiations, I brought a notebook, three sharp pencils and a bottle of sparkling water."
- "In preparation for our negotiations, I brought along my intern Edward Moon and his guitar."
- "Peking: As negotiations between Chinese juice conglomerate Industrial Fruit Concern Inc ."
- "Hours ago, a partial transcript of the negotiations was leaked online."
- "Edward : But we didn't even negotiate with him!"
- "EXCLUSIVE: Leaked transcript of Miracle Juice negotiations emerge online"
- "Anyway, I am standing next to none other than entrepreneur Bruno Delavigne, who has just emerged from intense marathon negotiation sessions with the International Fruit Concern, Incorporated."
Aún tienes dificultades con 'Negotiate' (Vocabulario inglés)? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés en línea y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!