Traducción & Definición
(right) next to (your mother): (justo) al lado de (tu madre)
Sit next to me. Siéntate a mi lado.
Next to (you, I'm nice)!: Comparado (contigo, ¡soy amable!)
- "The venue will be Golden Gate Park, next to Queen Wilhelmina's windmill."
- "Tatiana : Ok, here we have very large cathedral, next to very big church, next to medium size church, next to very small church."
- "Moira : And talking of pretty ladies, who's this little princess next to you?"
- "Anyway, I am standing next to none other than entrepreneur Bruno Delavigne, who has just emerged from intense marathon negotiation sessions with the International Fruit Concern, Incorporated."
- "This is my dad about thirty years ago, and this woman right next to him, I think that that is-"
- "Fortunately, however, a few fragments were spared, and I have put them in the bucket next to this letter."
- "This man next to me is Jermaine Gilchrist."
- "I thought I was crazy, but next to these two nuts, I am very normal, and exceptionally concerned for the future of Europe."
Aún tienes dificultades con 'Next to' (Vocabulario inglés)? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés en línea y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!