Traducción & Definición
nice: agradable, amable, simpático
- "Nice doggy!"
- "Moreover, the "nice young man" in question has not been seen since he received his cheque."
- "After complaining about the weather for half an hour, she told me that she recently handed over a cheque for £90,000 to a "nice young man", and that in exchange he promised to re-plaster the ceiling in her sitting room. I'm no expert on re-plastering, but this seems like a rather large sum of money."
- "Let's get to the hotel and then find a nice restaurant."
- "It's a nice day."
- "If you can't say something nice, don't say nothin' at all."
- "Perhaps a nice walk would do you good."
- "What's a good-looking boy like you doin' without a nice wife?"
- "Gidyeon, this is Dr. Loblaw, say hello to the nice man."
- "Youri want to know where is nice woman Susan Bliss?"
Aún tienes dificultades con 'Nice' (Vocabulario inglés)? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés en línea y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!