Traducción & Definición
an odor (US), an odour (UK): un olor
UK: Pewwww! I can smell a strange odour coming from Tom's room.
US: I can smell that odor too. It stinks!
- "Are you carrying any of the following items: Acids, ammunition, animals, corpses, cremated remains, explosives, firearms, fireworks, flammable liquids, hazardous materials, materials with a disagreeable odor, matches?"
- "Good: Covers smell of bad body odour"
- "Every time the door to the men's bathroom opens, an odor escapes."
- "I'm getting odours of long-weekends in Prague, raspberries crushed under the foot of a unicorn, and a distinct fragrance of lingerie."
- "A perfume that revolutionizes odors and fragrances by smelling, well, different."
- "Head "Nose" and creator of revolutionary new odors and fragrances"
- "Bruno mixed these flowers with red wine to create homemade perfumes which he tested on the family dog, Stink who allowed Bruno to spray him with various odors and fragrances."
- "Curiously, the security didn't check them. I would love to share these special foods, wines and odors with you."
- "A man who produced some of the most beautiful odors this planet has ever known, and even sold some of them as perfumes."
- "Stink allowed Bruno to spray him with various odors and fragrances."
Aún tienes dificultades con 'Odor' (Vocabulario inglés)? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés en línea y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!