Traducción & Definición
often: a menudo, con frecuencia
UK: It often rains in Manchester.
US: People often laugh at Icarus because he still lives with his mom.
- "Rob (New Zealand) : New Zealanders are often called "Kiwis"."
- "I don't often get such a pretty lady to come here on her own accord... and for free!"
- "Edward : Ok, I'd probably be a flute, because I'm high-pitched, often in the background, but once you get to know me, I have a lovely melody."
- "It's often said that everyone should have a hobby."
- "-They often want to be taken to our leader"
- "I often drink tequila out of a coconut shell during board meetings."
- "while children like dogs because they often solve mysteries in a large van in cartoons."
- "You should work harder, you're never at work on time and I often see you doing stuff that isn't related to your job."
- "As you know, these meetings are an opportunity for us to discuss what is going on in this crazy world, because often we're so busy with our daily responsibilities that we don't take the time to see what's really going on around us!"
- "Geeks are often obsessed with one thing, such as electronics or computers."
Aún tienes dificultades con 'Often' (Vocabulario inglés)? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés online y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!