Traducción & Definición
old-fashioned (or old fashioned): tradicional, anticuado, pasado de moda
- "America is known for its entrepreneurial spirit, and there's no shortage of people wanting to make big money fast, but if you're smart, you'll make your money the old-fashioned way, with hard work and dedication."
- "Harold Warbuckle has an old-fashioned personality."
- "We can settle this the old fashioned way... with a duel."
- "Brian (on intercom) : Well, I've changed into my boxing shorts just in case we need to settle this the old-fashioned way...with fisticuffs, you know, the Queensberry rules."
- "Susie : He wants to know why we're still using such an old-fashioned, amateurish design."
- "What do you say we seal the deal with a bottle of Seamus Dog Whiskey and a good old fashioned bear hunt?"
- "I can give you a child the old-fashioned way."
- "Had to kill him the old fashioned way, with a drone strike."
- "Cabbie : I tell you what, let's just have a couple of good old fashioned pints, shall we?"
Aún tienes dificultades con 'Old-fashioned' (Vocabulario inglés)? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés online y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!