Traducción & Definición
(My keys are) on the top of (my desk): (Mis llaves están) sobre (mi escritorio)
I left my hat on the top of my car. Dejé mi sombrero sobre el techo de mi coche.
(I would like an ice cream with fresh cream) on top!: ¡(Quisiera un helado con nata) por encima!
- "Bollocks is well known as a "splatter painter" or a "drip painter", which simply means that he stood on top of his canvases and threw the paint down onto them. Bollocks was an alcoholic, and often painted while drunk, as even novice museum-goers can guess."
- "Please, please please, please with a cherry on top!"
- "However, parade-goers were horrified when Delavigne was thrown from his throne on top of the "Nose Float"."
- "Horatio : Yes, the computer is on the top of my desk."
- "Tuesday : Guess who was spotted cavorting with visibly drunk sherpas on the top of Mount Everest?"
- "Horatio : So, the hard disk is the hard drive on the desktop on the top of the desk with no dust!"
Aún tienes dificultades con 'On the top of' (Vocabulario inglés)? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés en línea y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!