Traducción & Definición
(to be right) on time: (ser) puntual
- "And you're all on time!"
- "Make sure you're on time to welcome him. Please go ahead and start without me, I'm running a bit late - my dog had water aerobics."
- "Send the bill to Bruno, there's a guy that'll pay you on time."
- "Next week, don't be late - try to be on time."
- "Please show up on time and wear loose-fitting clothing."
- "You're on time... for once in your life."
- "You should work harder, you're never at work on time and I often see you doing stuff that isn't related to your job."
- "Bruno : Ahem. Thank you all for respecting my wishes, and arriving here on time."
- "You're right on time! Please sit down, Jean, John."
- "I expect you all to be present, awake, attentive and on time."
Aún tienes dificultades con 'On time' (Vocabulario inglés)? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés en línea y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!