Traducción & Definición
(to be right) on time: (ser) puntual
- "Make sure you're on time to welcome him. Please go ahead and start without me, I'm running a bit late - my dog had water aerobics."
- "You should work harder, you're never at work on time and I often see you doing stuff that isn't related to your job."
- "Please show up on time and wear loose-fitting clothing."
- "I expect you all to be present, awake, attentive and on time."
- "Bruno : Ahem. Thank you all for respecting my wishes, and arriving here on time."
- "You're on time... for once in your life."
- "Send the bill to Bruno, there's a guy that'll pay you on time."
- "Next week, don't be late - try to be on time."
- "You're right on time! Please sit down, Jean, John."
- "And you're all on time!"
Aún tienes dificultades con 'On time' (Vocabulario inglés)? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés en línea y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!