Traducción & Definición
(an) outstanding (performance): (un resultado) excepcional
(an) outstanding (bill): (una factura) pendiente
- "Sam : You're concerned about the interest rates on your outstanding loans."
- "Bruno : My other major concern is the interest rates on our outstanding loans."
- "Of course, if we can sell a few more bottles of fragrance in the process, then that would be outstanding."
- "I believe that the post at the Delavigne Corporation is perfect for me, as my passion for pleasing people and providing outstanding customer service is well-suited to this position's needs."
- "This letter should detail all prior communication that you've had with the client, the outstanding invoices, and the total amount owed to your company."
- "We're known for our dairy products, wildlife, stunning natural beauty, and our outstanding rugby team."
- "326 days have passed since you confirmed receipt of the delivery, yet payment is still outstanding."
- "My research of the Delavigne Corporation leads me to believe that this position is perfect for me, as my passion for pleasing people and providing outstanding customer service is well-suited to this position's needs."
- "We turn our attention now to Sweden, a country best known for its delicious meatballs, outstanding ice hockey players and the 70's pop quintet ABBA."
- "We have branches all over the world, all these fees are necessary for us to provide outstanding service to our customers."
Aún tienes dificultades con 'Outstanding' (Vocabulario inglés)? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés en línea y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!