Traducción & Definición
to oversee: supervisar, vigilar
- "A web agency has been contracted to oversee changes to the company website (www."
- "You oversee all sales - both wholesale and retail - and lead the sales department as well as working with your own key clients."
- "As I'm sure you are aware, Bob has been with you for 5 years and oversees the IT department."
- "I oversee manufacturing"
- "I have to bring this case to the oversight committee, and of course there is also the executive committee, who oversees the oversight committee."
- "I personally pledge to oversee all costumes and dance routines in order to ensure their fabulousness."
- "I oversaw the same type of transformation at my last job."
Aún tienes dificultades con 'Oversee' (Vocabulario inglés)? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés en línea y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!