Traducción & Definición
to own: poseer, ser dueño de
I own three cars. Tengo tres coches.
(my) own (car): (mi) propio (coche)
UK: Now that I'm thirty, my mum wants me to get my own home.
US: I owned a motorcycle when I was younger.
- "For the last 2 days we have had to immobilise him. He has been trying to lick his own bottom, he keeps dancing to the music in his head, and worst of all, he sometimes tries to polish an imaginary teapot."
- "Santa Claus is coming to town - especially if you own shares in Delavigne Corp!"
- "Jean : Do I own my own home?"
- "We make our own glass right here in the factory."
- "Although I don't own a rifle, I'm pretty sure they're not allowed on commercial flights."
- "-Stink, Bruno's dog, has his own key to the apartment."
- "I see you manage your own share portfolio."
- "Our commitment to our customers has always been what sets us apart from our competitors, and it's time to dedicate some serious resources to a full time staff with their own space."
- "We'll have our own meeting by the coffee machine."
- "Everyone must choose their own path, but thanks to the fine education that this school has provided for us, we have a solid foundation on which to build."
Aún tienes dificultades con 'Own' (Vocabulario inglés)? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés online y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!