Traducción & Definición
to own: poseer, ser dueño de
I own three cars. Tengo tres coches.
(my) own (car): (mi) propio (coche)
UK: Now that I'm thirty, my mum wants me to get my own home.
US: I owned a motorcycle when I was younger.
- "I see you manage your own share portfolio."
- "Although I don't own a rifle, I'm pretty sure they're not allowed on commercial flights."
- "We'll have our own meeting by the coffee machine."
- "Jean : Do I own my own home?"
- "Santa Claus is coming to town - especially if you own shares in Delavigne Corp!"
- "Our commitment to our customers has always been what sets us apart from our competitors, and it's time to dedicate some serious resources to a full time staff with their own space."
- "Everyone must choose their own path, but thanks to the fine education that this school has provided for us, we have a solid foundation on which to build."
- "For the last 2 days we have had to immobilise him. He has been trying to lick his own bottom, he keeps dancing to the music in his head, and worst of all, he sometimes tries to polish an imaginary teapot."
- "-Stink, Bruno's dog, has his own key to the apartment."
- "We make our own glass right here in the factory."
Aún tienes dificultades con 'Own' (Vocabulario inglés)? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés en línea y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!