Traducción & Definición
a panda : un panda
- "( Panda noises )"
- "Can we have panda?"
- "There is, however, one snag: the deodorant's unique chemical formula is produced by mixing extracts from several endangered species including pandas, polar bears and dolphins."
- "He was with me in my office, we were looking at videos of baby pandas."
- "Let's wrap up today's broadcast with some audio recordings from the zoo, where little Huan Huan II became just the fourth panda ever born on American soil."
- "Now, Brian loves pandas."
- "In early February, hungry pandas stormed the gates of their Beijing enclosure, presumably due to a bamboo shortage."
- "Icarus : He was with me in my office, we were looking at videos of baby pandas."
Aún tienes dificultades con 'Panda' (Vocabulario inglés)? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés en línea y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!