Traducción & Definición
a party: una fiesta, una reunión, una recepción; un partido (político)
to party: festejar, celebrar
- "Another airport official confirmed that Delavigne was inebriated, adding "He told his entourage to get on the ship and bring the wine, saying that it was time to "take this party to the motherf***in skies"."
- "It's my party and I'll cry if I want to"
- "It's just a party."
- "The purpose of this party is to boost morale."
- "Horatio : Can we have the party time and the enjoyment satisfaction afterwards, still?"
- "I don't want to have any negative impact on the party, so please, pretend like I'm not here and "party hard"."
- "Brian : So Bruno, you were a good student, but did you ever let loose and party a bit?"
- "Thursday : Sources report that the jet setting juice juggernaut was partying hard in the underwater city of Atlantis , riding sea horses and organizing illegal dolphin fights."
- "-Well-brought-up young ladies takes naps ( sic ) at parties."
- "A little party never killed nobody"
Aún tienes dificultades con 'Party' (Vocabulario inglés)? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés en línea y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!