Traducción & Definición
a passion: una pasión
- "But let's talk about Bruno Delavigne's passion for Ivana BümBüm-"
- "Brian : Born to an exotic dancer named "Ecstasy" and a hot dog vendor named Larry, Philip Cheeter was always divided between his passion for romance and his devotion to sales."
- "Alas, Gymglish user, although you sometimes forget my name in the heat of passion, calling me "GymEnglish", my love for you never wavers, never falters!"
- "Edward : There's Moulin Magic, it's never tragic, Liquid Dynamite, it's quite alright, Amazon Passion, it's always in fashion."
- "Steffi : We wish to have the Moulin Magic and the Amazon Passion."
- "I believe that the post at the Delavigne Corporation is perfect for me, as my passion for pleasing people and providing outstanding customer service is well-suited to this position's needs."
- "Where is the passion?"
- "Everybody has a passion in life, and yours just happens to be perfumes."
- "Amazon Passion..."
Aún tienes dificultades con 'Passion' (Vocabulario inglés)? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés en línea y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!