Traducción & Definición
(There are three) people (in the room): (Hay tres) personas (en la habitación)
"People" is a collective noun often used as the plural form of "person" (rather than "persons").
The people are hungry. La gente tiene hambre.
a people: un pueblo
(There are too many) people (here): (Hay demasiada) gente (aquí)
- "P (People Opposed to People Oppressing People)."
- "I am one of the people."
- ""I hate English people"."
- "Let's show these people what you can really do!"
- "Bruno : We've had equal rights for black people, Spanish-Americans, women, the disabled, gays, even disabled gays."
- "No, I am scared for the people of this nation, and others across the planet."
- "We're joined by the people with strangest accents in all of San Francisco, and maybe the world."
- "Sigourney : Welcome everyone to my podcast "Weevil's people", my weekly spotlight on people who have been in the news lately."
- "You basically represent two people at this office: Dave in the cafeteria, whom you bribed with two beers and a piece of cake, and Laura in accounts, who thought she was signing up for a cruise to Hawaii."
- "The world is full of people who are too scared to take chances."
Aún tienes dificultades con 'People' (Vocabulario inglés)? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés en línea y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!