Traducción & Definición
(There are three) people (in the room): (Hay tres) personas (en la habitación)
"People" is a collective noun often used as the plural form of "person" (rather than "persons").
The people are hungry. La gente tiene hambre.
a people: un pueblo
(There are too many) people (here): (Hay demasiada) gente (aquí)
- "Bruno : We've had equal rights for black people, Spanish-Americans, women, the disabled, gays, even disabled gays."
- "All : Some people stand by the water"
- "No, I am scared for the people of this nation, and others across the planet."
- "I don't want people feeling sorry for me."
- "They are a source of mystery, curiosity and even obsession for people across the world(s)."
- "Today, as my personal assistant Brian Jones and I explored this city and talked to the native people, I was struck by the differences between our two countries."
- "Let's show these people what you can really do!"
- "We're joined by the people with strangest accents in all of San Francisco, and maybe the world."
- "Some people sit on a blanket"
- "Alright, 682 people down, and only 2 more people to apologize to."
Aún tienes dificultades con 'People' (Vocabulario inglés)? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés en línea y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!